Forum Discussion

Lav8
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Pricing error on AUto-build report

Hi all,

I am having strenge issue with Autobuild report for inventory to get the costing of the product. Some of the item no. (001039) showing "NA" price error. I have checked the item no. stock level and individual prices, couldnt find any issue related to it. There was no issue like this before.

Can anyone have the same issue and/or have any suggestion to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Lav8

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We thank you for your patience and understanding. 

To further investigate your concern, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access it, click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and then select the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

26 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lav8

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us and for providing a screenshot of your concern. We apologize that you are experiencing an issue with the Auto build report that shows an NA price error. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

Regarding your concern, we do have a script in which we can run over company files that show N/A inventory values. Before we arrange for that, we need you to check the following: 

Please note that if you do have any receive item transactions these would need to be converted into Bills before this process. 

• Go to Inventory > Item List > Inventoried tab, and click to sort by On Hand (select the column heading). Ensure that no items are shown as having a negative on-hand value. 
    • Run the Inventory Value Reconciliation report and check to ensure that there are no invalid amounts. Invalid amounts are negative or an item that has 0 on hand but a value in Inventory.

If those options are fine and you do not have any negative values, we can arrange for the script to be run. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Lav8
      Contributing User

We just check the inventory values. There is a negetive numbers in it.

What should we do to fix the issue.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Lav8

Thank you for checking the steps I have provided to you and for confirming that you have a negative inventory value. 

To run a script over your company file, could you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID? (This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight). Also, please take a backup of your file before we do this.  

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lav8

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community Forum. 

After you check the options and you do not have any negative values, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth