Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Automatically attach terms of trade to all Quotes, Orders and Invoices

Is there a way I can automatically attach terms of trade to all quotes, orders and sales invoices instead of attaching to each individual transaction?  That is the Terms of Trade and retention of title.  I would like all quotes and especially invoices to automatically have these terms of trade attached when emailed without having to remember to attach another document to each transaction.

1 Reply

• Hi Allfast,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I understand how beneficial it would be for your workflow to have the ability to automatically attach terms of trade to all transactions. This feature would indeed save you considerable time and effort. I appreciate your patience and apologise for the delay in responding to your post.

However, this option is not currently available in our software. While you can automatically include a note or message when you email, automatically attaching a document to each transaction is not supported. I encourage you to share it on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board. Our developers regularly review this board for feedback and suggestions that could be considered for future updates.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess