Forum Discussion

9 months ago

BPAY customer registration

my client tried to pay me via the new merchant style invoice and it would not process, the incorrect customer reference number was generated by myob invoicing. What is the problem here??

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi godgers1

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your inquiry with us. We regret that your client encountered difficulties in paying the invoice due to the incorrect customer reference number. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

Regarding your inquiry, I will be sending a private message to you with the information and instructions that will help you to investigate this further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi godgers1

Thank you again for flagging your concern with us. We are glad that we have assisted you via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth