Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Can’t add invoice line items in quotes on INVOICES app

I have not been asleep to generate a quote using the mobile app for some time. I add a line item. I hit save and nothing happens. I hit exit and loose the entry. 

• Hi LiftedLiving 

Thank you for your post. I recommend trying to reinstall the app first. After that, you can install it again from the app store and create a new quote to test it. If you need steps on how to install the app, kindly check this Help Article, Using the MYOB Invoice app, as a guide. Here you will also have direct links to where to download the app.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LiftedLiving 

Thank you for your post. I recommend trying to reinstall the app first. After that, you can install it again from the app store and create a new quote to test it. If you need steps on how to install the app, kindly check this Help Article, Using the MYOB Invoice app, as a guide. Here you will also have direct links to where to download the app.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.