Forum Discussion

HartleyFarm
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Cannot open customer card.

Hi 

I am trying to open any cards by clicking the blue arrow next to it, nothing seems to happen. I do not want uninstall since it is a company. Can anyone help me please. 

Doreen_P
    5 months ago

Hi, HartleyFarm

Thanks for updating us.

Kindly try to access the customer, supplier, and employee cards again and let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen

8 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, HartleyFarm

Thanks for your post.

Please confirm if you received any error messages when opening the customer card. Kindly attach a screenshot of the error. Also, please check your user role to make sure to check the user roles to see if you have access to the customer card. You may check the Help Article: Set up roles for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

HartleyFarm
      Contributing Cover User

I do not get any error message and I do require further assistance. If I log through my laptop I can open it but not from the desktop computer.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, HartleyFarm

Thanks for updating us.

We were able to run a fix script on your company file. Please log in and then log back in. Try to access the customer card again and let us know if it's working now.

Best regards,

Doreen

HartleyFarm
      Contributing Cover User

Hi

I have checked my role and it is assigned accordingly. I did not have any issues prior. I do have MYOB on my laptop and it works. It's just in the office computer that I cannot access the card. I have logged out and logged back in as per your request yesterday. When I click the blue arrow next to the supplier, employee etc, nothing opens and no error messages either.