Forum Discussion

Amz
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

changing company information on invoices

Hi I tried to change the company addrees on invoices however it does not appear on the invoice printouts.

• Hi Amz 

When customising a form, you would either have your business information as a text box or as a field.  You can check your customise form via Setup>>Customise Forms>>Invoices>>Selecting the desired layout and form before selecting Customise

If you see the field listed with square brackets around it i.e [CompanyAddress] this will pull the information from the company file and the transaction. For example, the [CompanyAddress] will pull from Setup>>Company Information. As such, for these cases, you want to ensure that Setup>>Company Information has been updated with the new address.

If the address has been listed directly it will likely be a text box and you would be looking at clicking into that field twice (once to select and again to enter text into it) to update that address information. Do forget to save the form after changes have been made.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Amz 

When customising a form, you would either have your business information as a text box or as a field.  You can check your customise form via Setup>>Customise Forms>>Invoices>>Selecting the desired layout and form before selecting Customise

If you see the field listed with square brackets around it i.e [CompanyAddress] this will pull the information from the company file and the transaction. For example, the [CompanyAddress] will pull from Setup>>Company Information. As such, for these cases, you want to ensure that Setup>>Company Information has been updated with the new address.

If the address has been listed directly it will likely be a text box and you would be looking at clicking into that field twice (once to select and again to enter text into it) to update that address information. Do forget to save the form after changes have been made.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.