Forum Discussion

eZRYM
User
4 months ago
Solved

Changing Closed Date of Invoice

Hi,

I accidently closed an invoice with the incorrect payment date, how can I change it?

• Hi, eZRYM

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the payment has been matched or reconciled, you'll need to redo the match or reconciliation. Once done, you will need to delete the customer payment so that the invoice will change its status to open and will be available to be applied to another invoice. You may also check the Help Article: Deleting a customer payment for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, eZRYM

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If the payment has been matched or reconciled, you'll need to redo the match or reconciliation. Once done, you will need to delete the customer payment so that the invoice will change its status to open and will be available to be applied to another invoice. You may also check the Help Article: Deleting a customer payment for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen