Forum Discussion

strany
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago

Debtor contacts not showing in the invoices APP

Hi 

Downloaded the most recent version of the Invoices APP.

Testing the APP to invoice jobs while out on site.

None of our customers are appearing to select to generate an invoice 

Have emailed myself a couple to check the appearance etc. and these customers are now appearing the customer list.

I have refreshed the customer list, while in the contacts tab, and i get an error "somethings gone wrong, tap below to try again" Try again doesn't work.

Supplier contacts appear to have updated through, though I won't be using these.

using Accountright on desktop, online subscription  

Help please......

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, strany

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for providing detailed information about the challenges you are facing with the Invoices APP. We sincerely acknowledge your effort in downloading the most recent version and testing it on-site for invoicing purposes. We appreciate your proactive approach to troubleshooting the issue by emailing yourself some invoices to check for their appearance in the customer list. It's great to see your dedication to resolving the matter. 

To correct the situation, we recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the application. If this still doesn't work, please try using a different device and let us know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen