Forum Discussion

Learoy
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Default Service Invoice

When emailing or printing a Service Invoice lately, we have to choose the Service Invoice to be printed or emailed. If we forget to do this then a default Credit Note Service Invoice is printed or sent, as shown in the attached screen shot.

This never used to happen as MYOB would automatically print a sevice invoice. Does anyone know how to fix this.

• Hi @Learo,

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend checking if you've selected a form for sale that will be used automatically when printing/emailing the invoice. You can find this by going into advanced filters in the print/email invoices window. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi @Learo,

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend checking if you've selected a form for sale that will be used automatically when printing/emailing the invoice. You can find this by going into advanced filters in the print/email invoices window. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Learoy
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa-D,

Thank you for your advice. I have just found your reply and I have now fixed my problem.

Regards,

Learoy