Forum Discussion

CC1998
User
6 months ago
Solved

Job Number on Service Invoice

Hello, 

I would like to be able to see the Job number on my service invoices. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks

• Hi CC1998

Thanks for the response.

Regarding this, it may not be the same as what is on the software layout, but the job number is also included on the selection when you create an invoice on the browser. You may check the sample screenshot I have provided below. You may also have a look at this help article, creating invoices that has all the detailed information to assist you with this.

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CC1998,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Regarding this, may we clarify on what process do you want to add the job number? Job number when creating service invoices is already added to the default layout. However, if you're pertaining to exporting a service invoices report, in case job number is not included on it you have an option to add it. You may go to Setup> Customize Forms> Invoices> Service> choose the Form> click Customize. Once the form is showing click on the Description column> click Table Layout at the top> choose Show/Hide Columns> Job Number> Show> click OK. This process will show the Job Number once you try to export a report of the service invoices. See the sample screenshot I have provided below. 

Do let us know if you need further help with this. 

Cheers,

Shella

CC1998
      User

Hello, yes, that's how I did it when I was using the desktop version. But now I have transitioned to using myob on the cloud, and when I create invoices on the cloud version, my invoices don't have the customised layout that was possible in the desktop version. I would like to know how to add job numbers to the invoices that are created when using the cloud version of MYOB. Thanks.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CC1998

Thanks for the response.

Regarding this, it may not be the same as what is on the software layout, but the job number is also included on the selection when you create an invoice on the browser. You may check the sample screenshot I have provided below. You may also have a look at this help article, creating invoices that has all the detailed information to assist you with this.

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella