Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

downgrade plan

Hi, 

we have total two company files in one account and one of them we have never used invetory seytem, multi currency or payroll.

another one we were using payroll but now we are in process of closing that business and not using payroll for last one year. one our tax will be lodge we will close that file. meanwhile what is the best solution to reduce cost.

• Hi mayuri_01

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand we are trying to save costs with our subscriptions. Generally, if a file does not use any online services (bank feeds, STP, Superannuation, online backup) we could close the subscription and use the file offline. 

I will send you a private message to collect more information to help. We look forward to helping. 

Thanks,

Genreve

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mayuri_01

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand we are trying to save costs with our subscriptions. Generally, if a file does not use any online services (bank feeds, STP, Superannuation, online backup) we could close the subscription and use the file offline. 

I will send you a private message to collect more information to help. We look forward to helping. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mayuri_01,

I have sent you a private message. I haven't received any response yet. 

Feel free to let us know if you still require any help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve