Forum Discussion

Arena
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

From AccountRight V19 local to Business Lite plan

Hi

We have been using Accountright desktop offline for a small family business for years but would like to try Business Lite so that we can get with the times lol.

How would we transfer our backup to get the ball rolling once we take the leap into the modern world and are there any known unsolved errors that have arisen during the process. Would like to start off on the right foot.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Hi Arena 

Thank you so much for your post, Yes you can migrate from AccountRight to MYOB Business. This link to our website has detailed information, including the migration request form: Move to MYOB Business.

Once you have started an MYOB Business Lite or Pro subscription, you can fill out our migration form on our website and our migration team will transfer your data. 

If you could send me a Private Message containing: 

• Serial Number
    • Best contact phone number
    • Best contact email

I'll be more than happy to pass this on to a member of our team who can assist in starting up an MYOB Business subscription

Regards,
    Earl.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Arena 

Thank you so much for your post, Yes you can migrate from AccountRight to MYOB Business. This link to our website has detailed information, including the migration request form: Move to MYOB Business.

Once you have started an MYOB Business Lite or Pro subscription, you can fill out our migration form on our website and our migration team will transfer your data. 

If you could send me a Private Message containing: 

• Serial Number
    • Best contact phone number
    • Best contact email

I'll be more than happy to pass this on to a member of our team who can assist in starting up an MYOB Business subscription

Regards,
    Earl.