Forum Discussion

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Tanialmm
    Experienced Cover User

The same thing is occurring with us to the same email accounts@instacare.com.au

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tanialmm

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just want to check back with you if you still need assistance with the email that is bouncing back. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
      Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All, 

Thanks for your posts. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Apologies for not responding to you sooner and we are sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulties when sending emails. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Generally, a rejected diagnostic code means the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. I have checked the email address you have provided, and it is not blacklisted on our end. You may try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back. 

Additionally, you may fix the issue by trying to email an invoice to yourself. This will let you confirm the email address that the email is being sent from. Once you know this, provide it to the recipient so they can ensure its whitelisted against any antispam systems they have set up on their email as well as adding it to their address book within their email. 

By having the email whitelisted and contained in the address book, it should help prevent the email from being marked as spam incorrectly. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Tanialmm
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you for your response.

I have contacted Instacare with your response.  However, if I am receiving the invoices to my email (which I am), how do I 'whitelist' the email address ?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tanialmm,  

Thanks for getting back to us and thank you for your effort in contacting the customer to fix the issue. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.  

Regarding your question on how to whitelist the email address, if an email has been rejected, we would recommend to you and the client to Add no-reply@myob.comnoreply@apps.myob.com and accountright@apps.com to their Outlook or contact their email provider to add the following address's.  

We also recommend whitelisting our IP address, they may need to ask their IT administrator to add “198.37.156.227” to the whitelist so that emails sent from this IP address are not blocked.  

Thank you for your continued support. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  

Leneth