Forum Discussion

TWMS
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Emails rejected

My emails are unsucessful and they are from clients that I have emailed many times.  Please help.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

• Hi TWMS 

We appreciate your patience for getting back to us and provided information on your Issue. Generally speaking, a rejected diagnostic code means that the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. While there is no setting within MYOB Essentials specifically there is one thing you can try. 

Email an invoice to yourself. This will let you confirm the email address that the email is being sent from. Once you know this, provide it to the recipient so they can ensure it's whitelisted against any antispam systems they have set up on their email as well as adding it to heir address book within their email. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TWMS
    Experienced Cover User

I have also asked them to make sure to mark us as not junk, add the MYOB email & our email address, from the invoices emailed to them to their contacts and it is still happening.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi TWMS 

Thanks for posting. 

The diagnostic-code usually has a number attach to it. May I ask for the diagnostic code screenshot via private message for us to find out more about the issue. 

Cheers 

Genreve.

TWMS
        Experienced Cover User

Good morning, 

Could you please tell me how to private message?

thanks.