Forum Discussion

JKane
User
5 years ago
Solved

Fields on Statements missing when I email them

I have an old version of MYOB (V18) which is perfect for our small business...until now. I can print off Statements but when I email them some of the fields are missing. Invoices email fine so I dont understand why this is happening?? Hope someone can point me in the right direction to fix this issue ASAP.

• Hello JKane 

When documents are converted to PDFs for emailing, there is an "invisible" space in which text is able to fit inside to be displayed properly. Though things may look fine on your statements, some of your text may actually be outside of the given text space, meaning it will "disappear" in PDF format.

It may be that you simply need to adjust the size of font you are using, or increase the size of this text space. Please have a look at this Help Article: Some fields not displaying when emailing invoices or statements. 

Let me know how it goes and if we can be of any further assistance!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Emily_B
    Former Staff

Hello JKane 

When documents are converted to PDFs for emailing, there is an "invisible" space in which text is able to fit inside to be displayed properly. Though things may look fine on your statements, some of your text may actually be outside of the given text space, meaning it will "disappear" in PDF format.

It may be that you simply need to adjust the size of font you are using, or increase the size of this text space. Please have a look at this Help Article: Some fields not displaying when emailing invoices or statements. 

Let me know how it goes and if we can be of any further assistance!