Forum Discussion

JaneyP
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago

Google Pay option

Hi

I have just enabled the Pay Now option for sales invoices but when the email is sent it only gives credit card as an option, not Google or Apple Pay.

How do I fix this please?

Thanks

Jane

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JaneyP

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and my apologies for the delayed response.

I understand that your clients are attempting to make payments via Google Pay or Apple Pay. Typically, after selecting the 'Pay now' button, customers should be presented with a choice of payment methods. The screen should resemble the screenshot provided below.

Your clients should be able to select the 'Pay with G Pay' button and follow the prompts to complete the payment.

If your clients are not seeing this screen, we would appreciate it if you could send us screenshots of what they are encountering. This will help us investigate the issue further. We're here to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

JaneyP
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your reply Genreve

They only see the Visa option as per attached.

Jane

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JaneyP

Thank you for your response and for sharing the screenshot.

From what I understand, it seems like your customers might be interacting with the payment screen in a different way. They could possibly be using the QR code on the invoice. I suggest sending the invoice to your personal email and trying out the 'Pay Now' button to see if it directs you to the same payment screen your customers are seeing. If you find yourself on the same screen as your customers after clicking the 'Pay Now' button, kindly send me a private message with the link to the invoice payment.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Genreve