Forum Discussion

20191001myob
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Import Item Error

Hi,

We have some new items in recently, and can not import them properly.
Can you please run a script over our company file to allow the import to occur.

Company file saved online
Last 4 digits of serial number: 4797
Company file ID: 1

Thanks
Grace

Princess_R
    5 months ago

Hi 20191001myob,

Thank you for providing the error code. I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over that company file. Kindly close that company file and re-open it before attempting the import again.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 20191001myob

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges due to the import error you are receiving. We appreciate your understanding and the information you have provided. 

We encounter various error codes during the import process. To assist further with the issue you're facing with the import process, could you kindly verify and provide the exact error message or error code you are encountering? This information will assist us in conducting a more thorough investigation.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi 20191001myob,

Thank you for providing the error code. I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over that company file. Kindly close that company file and re-open it before attempting the import again.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess