Forum Discussion

Eddies
Contributing User
11 months ago

Imported Bulk items does not show buy, sell, selling price etc.

I am trying to import a bulk list of products. I have copied a template, added details, saved accordingly as text and then completed the process but it is only showing the product name and number onc...
    Earl_HD
    11 months ago

Hi Eddies,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties with importing your product list. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. This issue might be related to the format or structure of your template. To ensure a successful bulk import of products in MYOB, please consider the following steps:

* Template Format: Make sure that your CSV (text) file is correctly formatted. The columns in your file should match     the fields in MYOB where you want to import the data. You can use MYOB's sample template as a reference.

* Data Mapping: During the import process, you need to map the columns in your CSV file to the corresponding             fields. Double-check that you've mapped the "Buy" and "Sell" columns correctly and that all relevant fields are               appropriately mapped.

* Data Validation: Ensure that the data in your CSV file is in the correct format. For example, prices should be in              numerical format, and GST details should be accurate.

* Save as CSV: When you save your file, make sure it's in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format. Other formats               might not be compatible with MYOB.

* Test with a Subset: Before importing your entire product list, consider testing the process with a smaller subset of      your data to identify any issues or errors more easily.

If you've followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please do let us know for further assistance.
    Regards,
    Earl