Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Importing data error 4077

Hi all,

I have a problem with exporting and importing data. I exported my iventory to excel so that I could add a price increase to my items. I did everything that the tutorial told me but the prices remain the same.

492 records were skipped mostly due to error 4077 which is: "You have sales for this item". I would hope that I have sales for this item so I'm not sure why this error comes up!

Please help

Leneth_A
    7 months ago

Hi Blondie3001

Thanks for letting me know. I have arranged to run the script again. Could you please check if it is now working? 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

6 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Blondie3001

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern. We are sorry that you are having difficulties due to error 4077 "You have sales for this item" and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

I have checked your account using the email address associated with it, could you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID? This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Blondie3001

Thanks for confirming the information. 

I have arranged to run a script over your company file. If you are using that online company file around the time of this post, we do recommend closing it down and reopening that file before reviewing that item's information. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth