Forum Discussion

Copycat
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Incorrect amounts showing on Analyse Sales [Activity Multi-Period] Report

The sales totals showing on the Analyse Sales [Activity Multi-Period] report are incorrect. 

When I run the Analyse Sales [Activity Multi-Period] report, the sales amounts against some (not all) Activity IDs are either doubled or tripled (exactly) compared with the sales amounts shown when I run the Sales [Activity Detail] report for the exact same period/s and Activity IDs.  For example, for activity ID XYZ on the Analyse Sales report the total sales is shown as $1500, but on the Sales report, which lists each individual transaction against the activity ID, the total sales is $500.  Checking in the background against actual invoices, the latter is correct.  I've tried this every which way but cannot understand why the Analyse Sales [Activity Multi-Period] report is inaccurate, which is the case whether I run the report for, say, January-May or for one month, say, March. 

Does anyone else have this problem/is anyone aware of why this might be happening?  Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ann

• Hi Copycat 

So we can investigate this further, can you please attach both the reports here or alternatively send them by Private Message if they contain any sensitive information. It might be a case of possible corruption in the data file, but we will need to check few things before ascertaining that's the situation. 

Update: File fixed by the data file repair team. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Copycat 

So we can investigate this further, can you please attach both the reports here or alternatively send them by Private Message if they contain any sensitive information. It might be a case of possible corruption in the data file, but we will need to check few things before ascertaining that's the situation. 

Update: File fixed by the data file repair team.