Forum Discussion

Kelly2019
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

INVENTORY - SCRIPT RUN

Hi, 

We urgently need a script run over Inventory to clear a few codes that we have no stock of but showing long on hand quanties as per attached. We are unable to enter any stock in these codes and don't want to create new ones.  Thanks

• Hi Kelly2019

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To take a look into this for you, could you please send me the following information in a Private message:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kelly2019

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To take a look into this for you, could you please send me the following information in a Private message:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kelly2019

Thanks for working with me via private message and glad to see that you mark my post as accepted solution. Please feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Juanita2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I am glad to have you here. Apologies for not responding to you sooner and thank you for your effort flagging this to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I have responded to your post here in the Community Forum asking for the last 4 digits of your serial number and the company file ID for me to run a script with your company file. 

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
      Leneth