Forum Discussion

Blair38
Contributing User
8 months ago

Inventory Item List Stock On Hand Discrepancy

Hi,

I am getting the below discreprancy with our on hand stock showing incorrect on the Items List screen, as show on attached. 

When I open the item information screen, it is showing that there is no stock on hand.  Which is correct.

Reading through other posts, I see that a script was needed to be run over the file to correc this error, however, the team was working on a permanent solution to fix this error.  Can you please advise if a script is needed to be run over our file or if there is a permanent fix?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @AAA3, 

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us and for providing a screenshot. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties due to the discrepancy in your inventory item list. We appreciate your patience on this matter. 

From looking at your screenshot, this may need a script run over the file to correct it. However, before I run the script over your file you will need to check if you have any received item transactions, these will need to be converted into bills before this process. Also please check the following: 

• Please go to Inventory > Item list > Inventoried tab > Click to sort by on hand (Ensure that no items are showing as having a negative on-hand value)  
    • Also please run the Inventory value reconciliation report (Reports > Inventory) and check to ensure that there are no invalid amounts. (This being a negative or an item that has 0 on hand but a value in inventory)

If you have checked this and the above is fine, please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID. This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight.

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @AAA3, 

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm checking in to see if you still need assistance with the discrepancies in your inventory. If you do, please provide me with the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the company file ID. This can be found by going to Help >> About MYOB AccountRight. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @AAA3, 

Thank you once again for bringing your inquiry to our attention. We have recently requested additional details regarding your concern, but we have not received any response from you. We will be closing this thread for now. If you encounter any further issues in the future, please feel free to start a new post, and one of our moderators will be ready to assist you.

Cheers,   
    Leneth