Forum Discussion

AdeleKaye
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Inventory management app

Is MYOB ever going to work with a decent inventory management app?  I've been looking at the app selection for many months and apart from Neto, there is nothing.  I don't want to use Neto because then we have to re-do our website. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AdeleKaye & nduro 

Have you had a look at DatapelSystems ? This is a very strong Inventory addon to MYOB and full WMS system that is used extensively by MYOB users with more complex inventory management needs.

Here is a link to their:

If your issue is more related to reporting over Inventory, sales and margins and other analytics then a number of the Advanced reporting MYOB addon solutions will be able to help there. 

As an example our Busines Intelligence solution BI4Cloud will let you do extensive Sales & Margin reporting over any date range, by Customer, State, Salesperson, Brand, Suplier and of course down at Item and even transaction level. We also integrate to and report over Datapel WMS.  Feel free to do a 14 day trial and see if this is of any help.  

nduro
    Experienced User

Second this request. I dont want to have to have multiple systems if MYOB is our primary system.

Just need a decent Inventory reporting and management system to work along side MYOB.

• Hello AdeleKaye 

All apps which aren't MYOB specific are considered 3rd party applications, and we have no say in how they decide to operate their app. 

I can see that a suggestion for another application has been made and encourage you to check out if this application caters to your needs. 

If there are inventory management ideas that you have that you would like to see implemented into our system, feel free to post them over on our AccountRight Ideas Exchange. It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers.