Forum Discussion

FMC2291
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Inventory Value Rec out of balance

I am finalising my FY21 accounts, however have an issue with the Inventory Value Reconciliation being out of balance. There is a negative amount in the value of one item, although this item has nil stock on hand. Also, I only set this item up recently (i.e. in FY22) so I dont know why there would be a negative value against it in the year before it was first set up. NB, the negative value is the exact amount of the first auto build I did of this item in FY22.

I have looked at the items register for the period and no transactions are showing against the item. I have also confirmed the correct accounts are set up for the item. I also tried to delete and rebuild the item, but I cannot delete the first auto build as it tells me this will leave me with a negative value for the item.

Please advise how this can be fixed.

Thanks
Fran

• Hi FMC2291 

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with your opening inventory balance. Could you send me screenshots via Private Message:

• Inventory Value Reconciliation
    • Item Register of the item
    • Item information Profile tab
    • Item information Auto build tab

Note: click on Photos to send me image files. You can take screenshots of the windows by using a snipping tool. In Windows 10 you can use the Windows-key+shift+s.

Once I have received these I will be able to investigate this further for you.

Solved by sending file in for Datafile Repair.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion