Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

INVENTORY

Hi Support,

Would you be kind enough to run a combined inventory script on our File ID 1.

We are having trouble recording in our inventory as we have had in previous times.  Presently it is preventing us from closing off FY 30th June 2023.

If this could be done ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Janelle

• Hi Janelle

Thanks for confirming the serial number and thank you for clarifying the issue.

I've arranged for a script to be run over the company file from the cloud that has been known to aid clients with a similar situation. We do recommend just closing down and reopening the company file.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

• Hi Janelle

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

Could you confirm the main inventory issue that you are experiencing? Also, could you please provide the last four digit of your Serial number (Setup>>Company Information).

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

JANELLE
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Leneth,

Last 4 digits are: 0861

Inventory issue is that when recording it records correctly and we balanced as at 30th June 2023 (this is only happening on 1 product code) BUT now when you open up that code now it is giving vastly different numbers and this goes way back in time and it is not balancing for any months, yet we know it did at the end of every month as this is our process before closing out our Monthly Sales.

I am hoping a combined Inventory Script will fix the issue.  We have had issues before when an invoice would not process and the script fixed the problem.

Many thanks

Janelle

Leneth_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi Janelle

Thanks for confirming the serial number and thank you for clarifying the issue.

I've arranged for a script to be run over the company file from the cloud that has been known to aid clients with a similar situation. We do recommend just closing down and reopening the company file.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
        Leneth