Forum Discussion

LyndaO
User
3 years ago
Solved

Invoice Bounced

Hello,

I have been attempting to send an invoice to a client so they can pay via credit card.  I have created the invoice, go to the "Send To" dropdown menu and select "Email".  I fill in correct email address, note et then press send.  I have had it bounce back several times now.

I have sent to this client previously.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Lynda

• Hi LyndaO

Thank you for your post. Can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and the email address that is being bounced back so I can take a look into this for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Melisa - Thank you.  I did just get the solution and thank you for placing my client's email address on the white list so it does not get blocked again.  Many thanks.

• Hi LyndaO

Thank you for your post. Can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and the email address that is being bounced back so I can take a look into this for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.