Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Unisys Australian Superannuation payments bounced back

Hi, (same as the others question here...)

We processed the superpayments for our employees , however, those with Unisys Australian Superannuation bounced back.

I called MYOB today and confirmed that the  ABN and USI are correct.

However, the issue has not been resolved.

Need help please.

• Hi mariemd005,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I'm sorry for the delay in my response. Please note that there are several Superfunds associated with the same ABN as UNISYS, with the only distinction being their SPIN or USI. If the employee's superannuation fund is UNISYS, it's crucial to ensure that this is the fund linked to their employee card file and that the member ID number corresponds to UNISYS.

Our Help article, Returned Superannuation Contributions, has information to guide you in reprocessing the super payments after correcting the fund details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi mariemd005,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I'm sorry for the delay in my response. Please note that there are several Superfunds associated with the same ABN as UNISYS, with the only distinction being their SPIN or USI. If the employee's superannuation fund is UNISYS, it's crucial to ensure that this is the fund linked to their employee card file and that the member ID number corresponds to UNISYS.

Our Help article, Returned Superannuation Contributions, has information to guide you in reprocessing the super payments after correcting the fund details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess