Forum Discussion

Sand3977
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

Superannuation Payment Returned

I have had a superannuation amount returned from a fund for an employee which I have followed the instructions to reverse and apply against the correct fund, but now I am left with a negative super amount.  I contacted your help desk who advised to pay through the pay liabilities window, which I can't because it is a negative.   I have read everything available but can't seem to rectify.  The payroll seems fine, as correct fund has been paid, but I am still left with this negative.  It somehow needs to be offset against the amount returned to our bank account.

• Hi Sand3977 

Thank you for your post. May I know how did you process the reversal and reprocess of the returned super payments. If you have a returned superannuation payments, you'll need to reverse the whole super pay transactions. After reversing you'll record the successful super payments in Pay liabilities window and reprocess the unsuccessful through the Pay super screen.

For more information about this, kindly refer to this Help article, Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sand3977 

Thank you for your post. May I know how did you process the reversal and reprocess of the returned super payments. If you have a returned superannuation payments, you'll need to reverse the whole super pay transactions. After reversing you'll record the successful super payments in Pay liabilities window and reprocess the unsuccessful through the Pay super screen.

For more information about this, kindly refer to this Help article, Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess