Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Invoice Link on Statements

Hi,

I am wanting to add links of each invoice to appear on our clients statements when I send them out each month. Meaning if they are missing an invoice on their statement, rather than having to come back to me and ask for a copy, they can just click on the appropriate invoice on the statement and the invoice will come up.

Thanks,

Amanda

• Hi Amanda_CWF

Thanks for reaching out. 

I could understand how a feature like that would fix a lot of issues in invoicing. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the application, as the invoice link is generated after the invoice email is sent. Rest assured we will raise this as a suggestion to the development team. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Amanda_CWF

Thanks for reaching out. 

I could understand how a feature like that would fix a lot of issues in invoicing. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the application, as the invoice link is generated after the invoice email is sent. Rest assured we will raise this as a suggestion to the development team. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Jane121
      User

I also want MYOB to enable statements to have the invoices as as link. I have started receiving these and they are very useful for obtaining a missing invoice without having to request it. I believe the statements with the invoice links are Xero. So MYOB catch up please.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jane121

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging this to us. We are sorry that you are having difficulties due to the absence of this function, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

We understand the importance of your request to enable the statements to have the invoice link and we are glad that you contribute by sharing your suggestion about this feature. We highly encourage you to please post your suggestions on our AccountRight Idea Exchange board for consideration. We will make sure to communicate your feedback and ideas to the team. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LPickering15

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. 

If you wish to see changes in this preference, we encourage you to share your suggestions and feedback on our Product Ideas Exchange board. We will ensure that your ideas and feedback are communicated to the team for consideration.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth