Forum Discussion

MRE
User
6 days ago

Invoices saving changes when none made

Since the upgrade every time and invoice is printed or emailed it closes the invoice to save any changes made - however this happens even when no changes have been made. Frustrating when you want to both print and email the same invoice 

5 Replies

granttcw
    Contributing Cover User

I have this issue as well - extremely frustrating when it already takes forever to save changes anyway and now to have this pop up everytime you want to print or send and it exits after each action - wasting a heap of my time which I don't have much of 🤬

• No fixes on this yet? It is driving me crazy. I print and email Invoices all day, and having this pop up and it auto closing the invoice after print since the update is getting extremely frustrating. 

Jody28
    Experienced Cover User

It's dreadful!  I send some invoice reminders out manually every day (as after 2 years and repeated contact with MYOB on this forum my "automatic reminders" still don't work properly) and it has made the process even slower.  As it's EFY I've locked June now so others can't backdate entries without me knowing about it, but it means they can no longer email invoice copies to clients without emailing me to unlock and then lock again after they're done.  

• Same our end. Super frustrating when we also print invoices and delivery dockets all day long and having this pop up constantly. Hopefully this is fixed ASAP. we are very sick of the constant glitches in MYOB. Thanks for posting.