Forum Discussion

Rebecca711
Experienced User
20 hours ago

MYOB Statements confusing - need help asap

Im using MYOB Account Right and my statments are confusing all my customers.  I have all customers set up as Number of Days after EOM, then balance Due 30.  When I print the statement for example for end of June, the statement shows May and June as June overdue only but I can clearly see May is oustanding and statement shows May not overdue.

Please help as I am getting some very frustrated customers.

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Rebecca711

I understand that the statements from MYOB Account Right are causing some confusion for your customers. The terms for each customer depend on the details that were set up initially. It seems like you have set up your customers as "Number of Days after EOM, then balance Due 30". If the statements are showing May and June as June overdue only, it might be due to the way the terms are set up. You can check this link and make necessary adjustments if needed. Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

Rebecca711
      Experienced User

Thank you.  Can you please advise how to change terms so that a May Invoice will show on bottom of statement as overdue when I send statements out in July - currently not working.  How do I check how terms are setup as have gone into card file and they are setup exactly as stated above.

Rebecca711
    Experienced User

To assist is someone helping me.   I also have my preferences setup in Reports & Forms to Use Monthly Aging