Forum Discussion

Dotay
Experienced User
5 months ago

Payment duplication -Gliche

We have recently gone online so onsure if that is the cause, but thought it useful to alert other users.

A Supplier purchase was entered once with unique invoice number, has paid twice using the same payment reference, placing the supplier invoice into credit.

This was the subject and opening to a question in July 2022. There was no published explanaation.

I hasd an identidal situation arise last Friday. Upon investigation, the Journal Secuity Audit showed a 'System' and 'Edited' entry preceeding the 'Added' disbursement entry.

What are the System nad Edited entries???

When paying the bill only one copy (of each of the two invoices appeared in the account). The value entered equalled the total of the two invoices, and when entered the transaction was accepted (I.e. there wa no message about unbalanced transations).

This is a random event. The supplier has been used previously.

Why did it happen?

Is there a fix?

We are using version 2023.11.0

2 Replies

• Hi Dotay,

I hope you've had a good day! I wanted to follow up regarding the information I recently requested via private message to assist in resolving the issue you've encountered with the customer payment. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm here to assist you and ensure that your concerns are addressed thoroughly.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Dotay,

I hope you're doing great! Please be informed that I'll now be closing this thread as I haven't received any updates from your end. Feel free to start a new post if you require further assistance. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princess