Forum Discussion

Sashap
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

PROMISE DATE TO ETA ON TEMPLATES.

Hi all,

Just wondering for sales orders and purchase orders I can not locate on the template a promise date that actually shows up on the sales and purchase orders when you are entering the information in.

What we would like to do.

1. Can I add it to the template or is it on the original template MYOB set up for Sales & Purchase orders.

2. change the Promise date to ETA

Is this feasible at all. :)

• Hi Sashap 

Customise Forms in AccountRight (Desktop) can contain the Promise date - it is referred to as the Ship Date. This can be added to the customise form using the following process:

1. Navigating to Setup>>Customise Form
    2. Choose the desire form type i.e. Invoices
    3. Choose the form layout i.e. Item
    4. Choose the desired form
    5. Select Customise
    6. Once in the Customise form window, select the Fields option in the Customise>>Insert section.
    7. Choose the Ship Date
    8. Select OK
    9. Move to the desired position - click and drag the field to the desired location.
    10. Save the form

If you wanted to that have "ETA", you could enter a text field on the customise form with the text "ETA". When recording the invoice you could put any date into that promise date field - this date would not be shown on the invoice unless that Ship date field was added to the customise form.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sashap 

Customise Forms in AccountRight (Desktop) can contain the Promise date - it is referred to as the Ship Date. This can be added to the customise form using the following process:

1. Navigating to Setup>>Customise Form
    2. Choose the desire form type i.e. Invoices
    3. Choose the form layout i.e. Item
    4. Choose the desired form
    5. Select Customise
    6. Once in the Customise form window, select the Fields option in the Customise>>Insert section.
    7. Choose the Ship Date
    8. Select OK
    9. Move to the desired position - click and drag the field to the desired location.
    10. Save the form

If you wanted to that have "ETA", you could enter a text field on the customise form with the text "ETA". When recording the invoice you could put any date into that promise date field - this date would not be shown on the invoice unless that Ship date field was added to the customise form.

Sashap
      Experienced User

This is fantastic Thankyou greatly appreciated ☺️