Forum Discussion

Karoman55
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago

Purchase or Sales Order field too small

I notice in the latest version of Account right that the fields for customer purchase order numbers, supplier invoice numbers and purhcase type actually prevent me seeing the first digit.  the fields need to be moved to the right so the colon from the field name isn't blocking the first number.

I can't see where I can modify the form and move it.  I use service purchases.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Neil_M
    5 years ago

Hi Karoman55 

The Enter Sales and Enter Purchases are hardcoded and cannot be customized in terms of moving fields around. That said in some cases the dpi display settings on the monitor being used can cause issues when viewing some screens in AccountRight.

You may want to double check the display settings on your computer to ensure that it is set to either 100% or 125% at the maximum, as anything larger can cause some screens to display overlapping text and fields

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi Karoman55 

Within AccountRight the customize forms setting can be found under the Setup menu at the top of the screen. This will allow you to customize the forms used for printing and emailing different types of transactions to your clients.

Do note that changing the customized forms does not impact the window to record that type of transaction.

Karoman55
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Neil.  It is not a form I have generated, it is the form MYOB has set up to enter purchases and sales.  I don't think I can customise them.

When I enter the supplier invoice number in it is missing the first one and a half characters because the title field next to it is too far over.

Neil_M
        Former Staff

Hi Karoman55 

The Enter Sales and Enter Purchases are hardcoded and cannot be customized in terms of moving fields around. That said in some cases the dpi display settings on the monitor being used can cause issues when viewing some screens in AccountRight.

You may want to double check the display settings on your computer to ensure that it is set to either 100% or 125% at the maximum, as anything larger can cause some screens to display overlapping text and fields