Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Purchase order email bounceback 'rejected'

We have intermittent issues with one supplier (our main supplier) when sending purchase orders through MYOB. Some days they go through and others they dont. We've started recieving some bounceback emails stating 'rejected' as the reason (no codes).

The supplier is checking with IT, but it has been happening on and off for years, impacting our ability to order product and materials.

I've tried to send a private message to sort this issue but the private message functionality on previous posts with the same issue is not working.

I'd appreciate support on this as it's impacting the business quite substantially.

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi debbiesmithDUIS

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your effort in bringing your concern to us. We are sorry that you are having challenges due to the purchase order email that is bouncing back and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

Generally, a rejected diagnostic code means the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. Can you try whitelisting accountright@apps.myob.com and try to send another email to the email address to check if it will still bounce back?

If it still bouncing back, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the impacted email address and we will check if they are blacklisted on our end. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  

Leneth

• Hi Leneth, 

Do you mean whitelisting on our end or on the reciever end? 

Thanks

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi debbiesmithDUIS

Thank you for getting back to us. Regarding your question about whitelisting the email address, I have provided you with more information and instructions via private message that will assist you further. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth