Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

STP Rejections

STP Rejections, how long does it take for the rejected reports to be sent to the ATO after the problem has been fixed and the last payroll was accepted but I still have reports that have not been sent????

Frustrating I have been on hold now for over 1 hour with an estimated 2 hours to wait yet :(

• HI Lianne18 

Thanks for your post. Rejected STP reports don't get sent to the ATO. STP updates the YTD amounts each time a report is sent and each report overrides the previous one. As such, once you've fixed the issue and the next report is accepted you don't need to do anything else as the YTD amounts have been updated with the ATO.

The Help Article, Fix rejected reports in STP, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • HI Lianne18 

Thanks for your post. Rejected STP reports don't get sent to the ATO. STP updates the YTD amounts each time a report is sent and each report overrides the previous one. As such, once you've fixed the issue and the next report is accepted you don't need to do anything else as the YTD amounts have been updated with the ATO.

The Help Article, Fix rejected reports in STP, has detailed information.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Once the problem has been solved and a payrun has been sent to the ATO and accepted, I understand that the YTD will be updated with the ATO.

Does the status update in the report to Accepted?

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Lianne18 

You can't resend a rejected report and the Rejected status will remain for the report in the Payroll Reporting Centre.