Forum Discussion

AJRattray
Contributing Cover User
25 days ago

Email invoice Rejected

We have been trying to email invoices to a regular client, but this month the emails are getting fired back as Undeliverable: Diagnostic-Code: rejected.  Our client has stated they have us in contacts and Whitelist (farmside ISP)

• Hi AJRattray,

I can see that invoices are bouncing back when you are sending them to your client. Please check your private message, I've sent a message and please respond privately with the email address that you are having an issue with. We need to check the status in our back end.

Cheers,
    Jem

3 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AJRattray,

I can see that invoices are bouncing back when you are sending them to your client. Please check your private message, I've sent a message and please respond privately with the email address that you are having an issue with. We need to check the status in our back end.

Cheers,
    Jem

• Hi Jemar_C,

We are facing same issue in our business associated to our email. Could you please contact me privately so I can share our email to be released from the blacklist? It is quite urgent. Thanks

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi epineto,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand the urgency of the situation and would be happy to help. I've sent you a private message so we can discuss the details and work on getting your email released from the blacklist. 

Cheers,

Princess