Forum Discussion

DCAM25
User
10 months ago

Remittance Advice - Card ID / Account Identification

Many of our suppliers request our Account Number to appear on the remittance advice. We were hoping to allocate the CARD ID field (our account #) but that isnt an option. We have tried the ABN Branch and the memo section as well. The memo section does work however not for our bank rec, so that isnt an option.

Can you please advise if we can have the Card ID field added or is there another solution we havent been able to identify?  Many thanks,

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DCAM25,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum.  Thank you for trying for an option and I'll be glad to assist you with this. You can try to edit it using the Customise Forms by going to Setup>>Customise Forms and then add a text box so you can put the account number on it. Personalising forms, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this. Please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

DCAM25
      User

Sorry for any confusion Sai, this account number isnt the same for all suppliers. It is the supplier generated number they give us as being their customer (just like Telstra would give you an account numner). This means we can have over 100 different account numbers. This is where I thought on the supplier card, we could put the allocated account code/number in the Card Id section, but there is no option on the form. I can not have a remittance advice for every supplier.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DCAM25,

Thank you for the information. That kind of option is not yet available in MYOB. However, we can submit this so our development team can review and hopefully it will be added on the next update. You can submit or share your ideas here AccountRight Idea Exchange - MYOB Community.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai