Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

reports seem inaccurate

The report for "Analyse Puchases [Supplier]" is not showing the same amount as the  "Purchases [Supplier Summary]" why are the amounts shown so very different to each other?

• Hi Kimsquestions

The Analyse Purchase [Supplier] report pulls its information from the card history of the supplier. What has been discovered is that the supplier card history is not updated when a change is made a transaction. For example, if you enter a transaction this will show in the card history. If you then delete that transaction, this transaction is shown in the card history. Having those edits not be updated in the card history can have an impact on reports like the Analyse Purchase [Supplier] report (and comparisons to the Purchases [Supplier Summary]).

That card history not being updated is something that has been passed across to the required team for further investigation in a future update.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kimsquestions

The Analyse Purchase [Supplier] report pulls its information from the card history of the supplier. What has been discovered is that the supplier card history is not updated when a change is made a transaction. For example, if you enter a transaction this will show in the card history. If you then delete that transaction, this transaction is shown in the card history. Having those edits not be updated in the card history can have an impact on reports like the Analyse Purchase [Supplier] report (and comparisons to the Purchases [Supplier Summary]).

That card history not being updated is something that has been passed across to the required team for further investigation in a future update.

Kimsquestions
      User

Thank you Steven!
      I tried to find this out through the call centre but the lady who answered didn't really know, and tried to pass me on, but put me back in the queue that claimed an hour wait, so I gave up.

Is there a bug log/ known issues list or something that users can check before we call?

It would have saved both myself and the call centre lady time .

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Kimsquestions 

At this time, we don't have a publicised list of known issues with the product. However, it certainly is something that has come up in the past from other users, and may be something that is considered in the future.