Forum Discussion

SF7
User
10 months ago

Shipping Address

We have just moved from the Desktop version of Accountright to the Online version. We need to be able to access the "Shipping To" field on the invoice. I have created a new invoice template and when veiwing you can see the Shipping To field but when you enter the invoice there is no where to select it. I have tried to enter data in the Shipping address on the card, hoping it would pick up but it doesn't. Is it something to do with User access or do we need some sort of "Add On"?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SF7,

Thank you for your post.

If you're creating the invoices from the AccountRight online (web browser version), the ship to field is not showing. This field is not yet available in the software. However, the address from the customer's contact record will be displayed when you email or print the invoice. If you wish to see this feature in future updates, I encourage you to take a moment to post this idea to our Product Ideas board for our developers' review.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess