Forum Discussion

Velma
User
3 years ago
Solved

THE GST AMOUNT IS SHOWING AS THE LETTER T INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF GST ON INVOICE

I HAVE CUSTOMISED A SRVICE INVOICE WHICH I HAVE 4 COLUMNS IN THE TABLE :

DESCRIPTION/AMOUNT/GST. AMOUNT INC GST.

FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PRINT OUT THE INVOICE INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT COMING UP IT JUST SAYS"GST".

I AM NOT SURE WHY OR HOW TO FIX THIS.

THE AMOUNT (EX GST) FOR EG IS $80 / GST SHOULD BE $8.OO/ THEN THE AMOUNT INC GST IS $88.00

WHY WONT THE $8.00 APPEAR?

IN THE ACTUAL SALES INVOICE THE GST IS SET UP AGAINST THE INCOME CODES FOR THE SERVICE AND THE TOTAL OF THE GST IS APPEARING EVERYWHERE ELSE.

WHAT TO DO NEXT?

Velma
    3 years ago

I think I figured it out. I had to use the Line Tax data field instead of the GST code (plus I couldnt see that I had an option for Gst amount in my Fields options for the customised table.

Once i switched them out and used the Line tax the Invoice printed out correctly with the gst amount in the columns between ex amount and inc amounts.

I can probably go fwd now.

Mike_James wrote:

Hi Velma , welcome to the forum.  I wonder whether you have selected the GST code to print in that column, not the GST amount?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Velma , welcome to the forum.  I wonder whether you have selected the GST code to print in that column, not the GST amount?

Velma
      User

I think I figured it out. I had to use the Line Tax data field instead of the GST code (plus I couldnt see that I had an option for Gst amount in my Fields options for the customised table.

Once i switched them out and used the Line tax the Invoice printed out correctly with the gst amount in the columns between ex amount and inc amounts.

I can probably go fwd now.

Mike_James wrote: