Forum Discussion

Kev_C
User
2 years ago
Solved

AccountRight Web Browser Missing Payroll Functions

Recently I've started using the browser version, as we use Mac's at work, and I have three questions.

We use the Reference field to show the payroll period i.e. PW26 however I cannot find this when entering the pays and MYOB just inserts sequential numbers. Please refer to attachment, which shows the Reference column after clicking on electronic payment. Is there a way to change the Reference field when recording the pays.

I also don't seem to be able to record dates for sick and annual leave when using the browser. With the desktop version you could click on the blue arrow and record the leave dates. Is this possible in the browser version.

In the desktop version they had an Add Payroll Category button so you could temorarily add a payroll category such as Additional Hours. Is this available in the browser version.

Any help with the above would be appreciated.

• Hi Kev_C 

Welcome to the Community Forum. AccountRight is similar to AccountEdge, with the addition of having some features also available on a web browser and synced with the desktop version. As it is the two versions being synced online the browser has some features only available in the desktop version.

It sounds like you might not have access to a windows computer, but if you were able to access the desktop version you would edit the reference number and add the Leave Tracking Information under the Pay Employee screen when creating the pay run. 

Both of these are desktop-only features and not something that we have implemented into the browser at this time. It may be something that we consider for the future but not something that I've heard we are actively working on adding to that browser interface at this time. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Kev_C 

Welcome to the Community Forum. AccountRight is similar to AccountEdge, with the addition of having some features also available on a web browser and synced with the desktop version. As it is the two versions being synced online the browser has some features only available in the desktop version.

It sounds like you might not have access to a windows computer, but if you were able to access the desktop version you would edit the reference number and add the Leave Tracking Information under the Pay Employee screen when creating the pay run. 

Both of these are desktop-only features and not something that we have implemented into the browser at this time. It may be something that we consider for the future but not something that I've heard we are actively working on adding to that browser interface at this time. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.