Forum Discussion

KerryDe
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Bounded super from myob clearing house

Hi there,

Is the only way to reverse and repay a bounced super amt using Myob Clearing house, to 'reverse' the super payment in 'manage super payments', then reprocessed payments not bounced via payroll liabilities, and the amt that did bounce via PaySuper clearing again ?  (i assume only the amt that is processed via PaySuper will be debited from our account?   Is there a way to only reverse the one payment that bounced back (if not, can you please look at this for the next update).    OR, can we just pay the bounced amts to your bank account with details of employee name, fund, USI no and member no?  would be easier for us (as we have had a number of amts returned and we have large $70K amts for 130 employees paid each month through your clearing house).  thanks

Sam_R
    3 years ago

Hi KerryDe,

That's exactly right! 

I will also leave a step-by-step help article below for you to refer to which guides you through this process:

Do reach out if I can assist any further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi KerryDe,

Currently, that would be the correct process for resubmitting returned super. (reversing the entire batch>clearing the successfully paid through Pay Liabilites>resubmitting the returned payment through Pay Super)

Whilst I am not aware of this process changing in the next update, you can put forward your suggestion to our developers by creating a post on our Idea Exchange Board.

If you have any further queries, please do reach out. 

KerryDe
      Experienced User

Hi Sam,  thanks for confirming.

I will have to reverse 4 large lump sum payments.  Before I do this, can you confirm, that when i reverse via PaySuper, will these amts then re-populate in the PaySuper window (if the date range is correct)?  and two, when i process the accepted contributions via payroll liabilities, will this then remove these from the PaySuper window for those accepted payments?   I realise I WANT to see the bounced payments in the PaySuper window so that i can re-process as normal and payments debit our bank account.  I just want to know what I can expect to see in the PaySuper window regarding the original accepted payments that i need to show as paid.  Thanks

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi KerryDe,

That's exactly right! 

I will also leave a step-by-step help article below for you to refer to which guides you through this process:

Do reach out if I can assist any further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.