Forum Discussion

emcaravans
Trusted User
3 years ago
Solved

CAN'T REVERSE SUPER PAYMENT

Today I attempted to reverse my super payment to reprocess it.   I went to Manage Payments, clicked on the January Payment arrow (which still has "Funds Requested" in the status window).   Then I...
    3 years ago

Hi emcaravans 

Each Pay Superannuation transaction can only be reversed once. The error message you received from the red X indicates that that particular pay super transaction has already been reversed, thus prevent it from being reversed again. 

Those super contributions that was included in this Pay Super transactions should re-appear in the Pay Superannuation window again, provided they haven't been re-processed already. As you mentioned, they are appearing there to be re-processed for you. 

Both 'Funds requested' and 'processing payment' are status occurs after authorising the payment, reversing a pay super transaction does not change the status immediately. Assuming you received an email advising to reverse the authorised Pay Super transaction, then please feel free to reverse the re-process it.