Forum Discussion

KR7
User
9 months ago
Solved

Deleted a payrun but still shows in STP

Hi,

I recorded and deleted a duplicate pay run without reporting to the ATO, but now both (original and duplicate) is showing up in the STP window for reporting. I don't want to duplicate the ATO figures, how can I get rid of the incorrect pay run from the STP window?

Thanks in Advance,

• Hi, KR7

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with your concern. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KR7

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

When deleting or reversing a duplicated pay run, you may need to report it to the ATO so that the figures will not double up. To make sure figures were not doubled up, kindly check the Payroll Register and Payroll Summary reports. Also, if you delete or reverse a pay run, this will not be removed from the STP reports window. If the figures were doubled from the reports, you may need to create an adjustment pay run to correct those figures. To do this, kindly check out The Help Article: Changing a recorded pay for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, KR7

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with your concern. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

KR7
        User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your reply. 

The reports and MYOB is matching. Its just that the deleted pay run would earlier not appear in STP reporting window but now it is. So maybe the only way to fix it is to not to delete pay runs in future but only reverse it.

Regards