Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Employee onboarding - Flare HR - Blank screen at Fair Work Australia can't progress past

We have one staff member  (out of 40 new staff) who is only seeing a blank screen in the Fairwork Australia section.  This is happening both online and on mobile phone.  We have deleted and resent the onboarding twice with the same result.

4 Replies

• Hi rachelm2023,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum!

I'm sorry for the late response, and I regret any inconvenience caused by the difficulties you've experienced with the Fair Work Australia section during the onboarding process.

In response to your concern, have you considered asking the affected employee to try using another device for the self-onboarding process? Sometimes, issues with a specific device can be the root cause of such problems.

Additionally, you might want to check if there are any browser or mobile app updates that need to be installed. Sometimes, outdated software can lead to compatibility issues. This step could help identify whether the problem is device-specific or if it's the self-onboarding form issues.

If the issue persists, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rachelm2023,

I hope you've had a good day! I would just like to follow up regarding the challenges you are experiencing with the self-onboarding form to see if this has been resolved. If not, please don't hesitate to reach out, and I'll be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi rachelm2023,

We recently requested additional information and are awaiting your response. We are closing this thread as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post if you require further assistance in the future.

Cheers,

Princess