Forum Discussion

jolaa
User
2 years ago

FY 22- 9.5% Super paid, instead of 10%. How do I fix?

Hello,

I just realized that in FY22, I processed Super based on 9.5% instead of 10%. How do I fix the error on Myob?

Also, is there any other reporting to be done in this regard?

Thank you

Jola

• Hi jolaa 

Thanks for your post. You can process adjustment pays to correct the super amount accrued in the software. As this relates to a previous payroll year I recommend speaking to the ATO or your accountant about your obligations for reporting and paying the shortpaid amount. You may need to complete an SGC statement with the ATO and refinalise STP.

The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed instructions for fixing this in the software.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi jolaa 

Thanks for your post. You can process adjustment pays to correct the super amount accrued in the software. As this relates to a previous payroll year I recommend speaking to the ATO or your accountant about your obligations for reporting and paying the shortpaid amount. You may need to complete an SGC statement with the ATO and refinalise STP.

The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed instructions for fixing this in the software.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.