Forum Discussion

Colleen2
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

How do I get employee onboarding into MYOB

My employee has submitted their payroll details but how can I capture into MYOB. She submitted information as requested and according to help I get an email advising.

No update has occurred and data has not been imported into MYOB

• Hi Colleen2 

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB community!

Once the employee submits their details, employer will receive and email notification and the submitted details will be added to the employee's card. Navigate to View Pending Invites on the Employee Self-Onboarding window (Payroll command Centre > Employee Self-Onboarding > View Pending Invites).

You'll be able to view this list of invites, please check the status of the employee and let us know and we can move forward from there.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

1 Reply

• Hi Colleen2 

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB community!

Once the employee submits their details, employer will receive and email notification and the submitted details will be added to the employee's card. Navigate to View Pending Invites on the Employee Self-Onboarding window (Payroll command Centre > Employee Self-Onboarding > View Pending Invites).

You'll be able to view this list of invites, please check the status of the employee and let us know and we can move forward from there.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj