Forum Discussion

AlanT
Ultimate Partner
3 years ago

MYOB Team app

Hi Guys,

I have a client in the building industry who has a number of employees who work at various building sites.  Sometimes they are new builds and sometimes they are call out on maintenance jobs.  At the moment my client has their employees complete time sheets in Excel and they manually enter their time for each job.  They also use job codes to track materials that are used for each job.

To help tidy up the recording of the employee's tiem, I thought that the MYOB Team module would do the job as each employee could now record their own time directly from their phone and allocate the cost to the job they worked at.

NO!

Apparently the Team module does not provide the ability to nominate the job code and follow that through to the time sheets.

MYOB, are you serious about this module that promises so much potential and then falls flat on it's face?

Short of now having to subscribe to another add-on or throwing away MYOB and finding a new accounting product that does have this feature, has anyone had any success with this type of situation?

AlanT

Dale Dale_Dixon_ James_R 

Tracey_H 

• AlanT 

Hi Alan

Hope you are well. Employees can select a Job against an activity via the MYOB Team app by tapping + on the time screen. However, there is a current issue where activities and jobs entered in the mobile app are not flowing through to the admin portal or software. Our developers are working on a fix for this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

AlanT
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Tracey_H 

Thank you for your reply and clarification on this.

As we are now at the end of the financial year, we are desperate to implement some improvments to the client's work flow so I really need some sort of realistic time frame that this issue is to be fixed so we can decide to keep persuing this solution, or just start again with another product.

Even a private message so I can give them a time frame rather than just the 'Gunna do it' answer that is typical of the software industry.

TIA

AlanT

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

AlanT 

Hi Alan

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. Unfortunately I'm not able to provide a timeframe for when this will be resolved, however, I have added your feedback to that case.