Forum Discussion

Myplace
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Myob Team App issue

I have a staff member who has the MYOB Team app loaded.  They keep getting a message about their profile and needing Super info.  They are not eligible for super so there is no information.  It is now not allowing her to put her hours into her Timesheet.  

I have tried reinviting her and she has reinstalled the APP but still doesnt let her past the super query.

• Hi Myplace and foleysnsy 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with this. The software works by checking the mandatory details are entered for all employees and doesn't take the age of the employee into account. As such, you can enter dummy super info into the employee card in AccountRight. You'll need to go into the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Superannuation and make sure super is not ticked for that employee, this will ensure super is not calculated.

When you have updated the employee card in the software, the employee will need to log out and back in or completely close the app and log in.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Myplace
    Experienced User

Hi I am having the same issue with Juniors on the MYOB Team app, waiting for assistance also with this issue.

foleysnsy
    Contributing User

I am also having the same issue with one of my employees. 
    sorry I'm not help, but I am hoping someone answers this one ASAP! 

• Hi Myplace and foleysnsy 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with this. The software works by checking the mandatory details are entered for all employees and doesn't take the age of the employee into account. As such, you can enter dummy super info into the employee card in AccountRight. You'll need to go into the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Superannuation and make sure super is not ticked for that employee, this will ensure super is not calculated.

When you have updated the employee card in the software, the employee will need to log out and back in or completely close the app and log in.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Myplace
      Experienced User

Thanks for you help, that seems to have fixed the problem

foleysnsy
      Contributing User

In my instance the employee does have super details, all are correct and all were working ok, nothing was changed however now it is showing the same error as mentioned above. 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi foleysnsy 

Can you please get your employee to completely close the app and launch again by typing in the 4 digit passcode. This should land them on the home screen without the super message.